Thursday, March 29, 2007

BLOG: Inside Iraq

by Basheert @2:22 PM MDT

Following Bush's quote from 2 bloggers on the "internets", to back up his theory that things are going just ducky in Baghdad, it was determined that the blog he was quoting is run by 2 Dentists in Iraq, aka "tools" for the Americans. McClatchy News Bureau has recently launched their own blog (Inside Iraq) being conducted by McClatchyDC's Iraqi Staffers. Bookmark it, and if you have time, check it daily to see what is REALLY going on in Iraq daily.

It is an eye opener!


McClatchy

5 comments:

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Basheert:

Thanks for posting this! I'm sure it will be an eye opener as we read what is really happening in Iraq!

Basheert said...

I don't know if you've had a chance to take a look at it - it's very sad, the posts! Certainly nothing like what we in the U.S. live like.
I cannot imagine the circumstances we have placed upon these people to fight our proxy war. Not to mention the unnecessary lives lost for oil.

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Basheert:

I scanned over it quickly and read enough to make me sick! I'll read more later but yes, it is very sad! Unlike our dear President, I can't read all the Shakespeares so quickly! LOL

Btw...It was nice chatting with you on the phone this afternoon! ;)

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Btw.. I did bookmark it and will try to read it early in the morning when things are a little quieter for me! ;)

Basheert said...

This is truly heartbreaking! I've started to post over there as well..and in fact have contacted a few people to see if they want to correspond back with me.

HOW SAD this is .. amazing!