Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Put A Spell On You Giuliani!!

by S-Q @ 9:10 AM MDT


That ain't no way to treat a Lady! A Drag Queen Lady...that is!!

The New York Sun

For a full transcript of Mayor Giuliani's remarks in Florida on March 4 about the Terri Schiavo case, please visit NYSunPolitics.com

Mayor Giuliani's response to a question about the Terri Schiavo controversy while on the campaign trail in St. Petersburg, Fla., raises serious questions about the competence of his campaign staff and his discipline as a presidential candidate.

The comments last week indicated that Mr. Giuliani supported the congressional intervention in the Schiavo case in 2005. However, they also made it clear that Mr. Giuliani was ill-prepared for the question.

(The Giuliani campaign refused to clarify the former mayor's position on the Schiavo case yesterday, despite repeated requests to do so from The New York Sun.)

"Can I ask you about Terri Schiavo?" a reporter asked at a press availability on April 4. "Did you support the congressional intervention to—"

At this point Mr. Giuliani cut in, according to a transcript provided by his campaign: "I believe I did. I don't, I, it's a while ago and I think I said that I thought every effort should be made to keep her alive. I don't know that I supported the, the whole thing to the very end, but I am not sure now."

Creedence Clearwater Revival- I Put A Spell On You

3 comments:

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Giuliani is not a bad looking woman!!

Bawahahahaha!!!

Global_Evildoer_Fighter said...

No matter how much you dress up that pig and put lipstick on it, it's still an ugly pig s-q...

..And he's running for President ?

Him and McCain are glutton for punishment huh! LOL*)

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Him and McCain are glutton for punishment huh! LOL*)
--------------

GEF:

The GOP party is desperate to find someone...anyone that get elected President!

Sorry (NOT) boys but Dumbyeah has ruined yer party for quite a long time!

LOLMAO