Wednesday, April 11, 2007

GOP-ildent Despondent!

by Global Evildoer Fighter @ 1:45 PM EDT

The GOP has become a cowering, withered party thanks to their beloved W.

by Joe Sudbay AmericaBlog (DC) · 4/11/2007 08:22:00 AM ET

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. For the past seven years, we've been subjected to the media buying Karl Rove's theory of GOP dominance. It wasn't so long ago that the Bush swagger awed the GOP and the media. Those days are so over -- according to Republicans themselves -- they are freaking out.

The NY Times reports on the precipitous demise of the GOP. What a bunch of pathetic, whiny losers they've become.

In interviews on Tuesday, the Republicans said they were concerned about signs of despondency among party members and fund-raisers, reflected in polls and the Democratic fund-raising advantage in the first quarter of the year.

America Blog


13 comments:

Global_Evildoer_Fighter said...

I said this was going to happen back in November 2006...

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

GEF:

Yes, you've been saying that and you were correct! ;)

Can I borrow your crystal ball sometime? I want to know a few things about my future too! ;)

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

P.S.

Boo-Hoo for the GOP!

They're getting what they deserve from the American people!

LOL

Global_Evildoer_Fighter said...

s-q,

For you I see Good things in your future..

Be carefull with i-worfeus and you'll be fine!

LOL*)

:)

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Be carefull with i-worfeus and you'll be fine!
------------

GEF:

I can't help it if I-Worfeus loves me and wants me to have his baby!

Worf:

We need to talk about a few things first! Like do you wear a doggy collar around yer neck and have your nose pierced?

LOLMAO

Geezer Power said...

Looks like the RepubliCons didn't fare very well in the train wreck.
I wonder if Duhbya has a clue about the train he is on. Thom Hartman on Air America mentioned that Bush&Co. is trying to install a war tsar, kinda like Powell and Rummy were, to take responsability for the Iraq War. I haven't found any info on google...yet.

G;

Geezer Power said...

SQ

Be careful...Worfeus is probably a Republican and might allready have multiple piercings and a spiked collar...heehehehehe

Don't worry...He will have to get past your brothers and sisters...( :

Carl said...

Susie,

I'll beat iWorf's offer...

I'll have the baby for us.

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Carl:

Wow! That's quite an offer Carl!

Hmm..

boy..

decisions...

LOL

Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Carl:

I'm gonna link your blog to my blog. ;)

Global_Evildoer_Fighter said...

Hey Geezer, Hey Carl!

*Cheers*

Carl said...

Thanks, and I've reciprocated.